Friday 10 October 2008

Mocca

Their first album, and their best....yet
don't know why even their first album lacking the additional sounds of string and brass sections but it's their most addictive album for me so far.

with the additional swing genre, the sounds are cool.thanks mostly to arina's sweet vocal and ahmad pratama's bass playing (my favourite indonesian bass player). this is one of the band that makes me proud being an indonesian!



mocca - my diary

track listing:
1. Once Upon a Time
2. Secret Admirer
3. Twist me Around
4. What If
5. Me and My Boyfriend
6. Telephone
7. Dream
8. When the moonlight Shines
9. And Rain Will Fall
10. Life Keeps on Turning
11. What if (Accoustic)
12. Me and My Boyfriend (Accoustic)
mocca-my diary

Mocca - Friends

Their most glamorous album yet,but also my least favorite album......this one's has the most brass/strings section that makes it more....sophisticated?
yeah i think tis' the most soundful album,,but don't know why i prefer mocca's first album..
oh yeah, a plus side from this album is their colaboration with karolina komstedt (club 8) and bob tutupoly (!). cool




track list:
01. On The Night Like This
02. I Think I’m In Love
03. My Only One
04. Friend
05. Lucky Man
06. I Would Never… feat. Karolina Komstedt
07. You And Me Against The World
08. Buddy Zeus
09. This Conversation Feat. Bob Tutupoly
10. How Wonderful Life Would Be
11. Swing It Bob! Feat. Bob Tutupoly
12. It’s Over Now

mocca-friends

mocca - untuk rena
mini album yang beberapa lagunya menjadi soundtrack untuk film "untuk rena". disini lagunya agak lebih "easy listening" dibandingin album2 lainnya. ada accoustic version dari "friends", tapi yang terpenting adalah lagu2 dengan LIRIK BAHASA INDONESIA(cuma 2 tapi). yeah, they should make indonesian lyric songs more....
--one fine day on the sunday afternoon.....--

track list:
01. Sunday Afternoon
02. Sebelum Kau Tidur
03. Hanya Satu
04. Friend (acoustic version)
05. Happy
06. Sunday Afternoon (alternate version)
mocca-untuk rena OST

mocca - colours
seperti judul albumnya, colours adalah sebuah album yang cukup colourful di sgala aspek, termasuk packagingnya yang amat sangat unik. buat gw, album ini secara kualitas hanya sedikit dibawah my diary (mungkin gw yang terlalu addict sama my diary?). salah satu album yang sangat worth it dibeli secara fisik dan original...

track list:
01. I Love You Anyway
02. Dear Diary
03. Sing
04. You Don’t Even Know Me
05. You
06. Hyperballad
07. 7 Days Ago
08. The Best Thing
09. Let Me Go
10. Do What You Wanna Do
11. Cheat
12. Object of My Affection
mocca-colours

No comments: